Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZZR250 Ventura Rack Bolts

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Hey guys,

Does anyone know what size (diameter and length) the bolts for a ventura rack for the ZZR need to be?? I'm coming down to melbourne this friday and don't have any bolts to screw my newly aquired rack into my steed.

Josh =0)

2. Go to the seller and say 'OI! biatch... Gimme the bolts fer this dang thing!' ..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hi slyfox ;)
  3. Did you know that you can buy these separately. I'd enquire with a Venturer supplier.
  4. HAHA
  5. I meant to say that I saw them sold separately at Bike Mart, VIC. Not that will necessarily help you in NSW.
    I would have thought that they were supplied with a full rack if bought new. They used to do that.
  6. When I bought the rack for Mrs Scumbags 250 Bandit the mouting bolts came with it.
  7. Cable tie it on (Sobil style) and then buy some bolts when you get here :LOL: :LOL:
  8. But wait; there's more. Bribe a fellow netrider who's attending the Bike Mart night tomorrow and get an even greater discount off the special bolts. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. Nah i bought it second hand off of slyfox about 3 weeks ago.
  10. Excellent, you're sorted.
    They are handy; with the little tool that you can keep on your key ring.