Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZZR250 Project

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Humby, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Hi,this is my first post and I would like to say hello to all.I have 2 moths to go until I get my full licence and decided to fix up my 1990 ZZR250.I started by inspecting my clutch disks due to slippage and before I new it my bike was a frame with engine in it.The engine has a chain noise which I expect is the cam chain or guides.I will post some photos soon of the progress.I have decided to give it a paint job,new fairings and inspect the engine.

Has anyone got a ZZR250 Workshop manual they could send to

2. Yeah and If that site doesn't cover it I should be able to email you a copy of the zzr manual as I think I still have one on my computer
  3. Thanks for the help guy's.I still require a workshop manual if possible,the site is good but still tels you in some parts to refer to manual.Hoping to get the engine out this weekend then start the paint work and chech the cam chain.Thaks all.
  4. Hi,Thanks for the info on the manuals,all good.I have attached a photo of my bike as i bought it lasy year for $900.I will copy the newest photos of my project so far over the weekend for those who like to see progress and may have sugestions on what they see or have done themselves......

Attached Files: