Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZZR250 Ebay Parts

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by bebo3, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I am looking to buy from this seller on ebay some fairings (yes i dropped the bike and it slid a little so its all bunged up ](*,)

What i'm wondering is if anyone has had any experience with buying aftermarket fairings, and mainly, was the colour the same? I have a red ZZR 250 2003 and not sure if i should buy these incase the colour is different...However from the picture it looks very similar if not exactly the same.

Seller looks reputable with 100% positive feedback

2. bought aftermarket fairings yes, colour matched fine (with the fairings, different colour to my tank but i don't care)

worst case scenario with buying a full fairing set is you have to repaint the tank
  3. Yeh i see, was it very different to your tank or just something you can see when you look at the bike up close?
  4. nah very different. the guy i bought the bike from had ratted it, painted it all in matte black and the new fairings are gloss black/white
  5. Pay the extra $60 and get the 200ml of matching paint for the tank.