Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZZR250 Decal Kit

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Linux_insidev2, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Hey Guys,

Looking for a full kit of decals for a 99 ZZR aftermarket would be the best as i was quoted more than a grand for the kawasaki official ones.

2. go to a sign place get them to draw print some out for ya
  3. just had a look at that site cammo. from my understanding the zzr250 decals would be under ex250 which they have. just email them linux and see what they say.
  4. i might have some here if you care to post up what colour/scheme your chasing i may be able to help you out
  5. A grand for stickers? wtfbbq!
  6. Is it just me or do 99.9% of motorcycle/accessories/sales related websites look as if they were designed 10 years ago by color blind 12 year olds...?
  7. extremely true
    my local bike shop has a nice designed website. just a badly done logo. that's their logo but its smoother painted on the bricks than it is on the pc screen.[/url]
  8. Yes their logo does burn my retinas.
  9. here's a link to a pic of my bike: http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/976992/

Silver and black.
  10. i have the ZZR ones but the ones on the tail fade out in colour ....i could make you something up though
  11. The tail gradients are one of the set's i've been looking for, or do you mean that the colours fade over time?

if you wanna send me some pricing or something, my email is matt at cactuar dot net