Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

zzr 250 pipes - dual exhausts into single

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by robbie3786, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Hi,

Just wanted to know if i could change from 2 exhausts into 1 performance exhaust on my zzr 250. Mainly because my right exahsut is dented from a fall a few months ago... abnd i figured that it would be an opportunity to spends some hard earned money on some nice sounding pipes.

2. Hi Robbie3786,

I have heard of it done before, there was a ZZR250 with single pipe for sale at Sydney City Motorcycles in Kogarah, but all they said was custom - didnt get any specific details... Not sure where it was done etc. If you dont have a great deal of luck here, you could try them and see if they knew where it was done?
  3. check ebay USA for muzzy

full systems for not huge money
  4. I had a 2 into 1 on my old gpx250, it was only a generic pipe with no brands on it anywhere. It was rather loud but didn't have the nicest tune but a better pipe would probably help you out there.