Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZZR-250 New Rear Tyre?

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by B3NKobe, May 25, 2008.

1. Hi Guys,

Just had a nail in the back tyre of my ZZR-250, pulled it out and watched the tyre go down, needed a new tyre anyway due to it being bald almost,

Im going to take the tyre off myself and purchase a new one, just wondering what a rough cost is for a ZZR-250 back tyre?

Also any recommendations where to purchase one from? I live near Phillip Island, so any surrounding areas, packenham, dandenong etc...

Cheers Ben
  2. I paid 190 for a rear tyre on the zzr, including fitting though...
  3. I paid 330 fitted for set of pirelli sport demons. So probably 170-190 for a rear. Try some sport demons, 250 tyres are so cheap you might as well get something with good grip.
  4. I'm not sure how similar to the GPX the ZZR is tyre wise, but I got a dunlop 301 fitted for $130. Most of the cost comes down to what tyre you want.
  5. Cheers Guys, so im looking around $200 and under, I have taken the tyre off and will have to ring around a few places tommrow to find out the best price I can get, dont mind paying a bit extra for a better tyre either.