Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZZR 250. 1997 - 18,000km $4200

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Reveler, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Hey just ask for your thoughts.

is this a resonable price? he says he won't make much off it.

its got a few scratches and such, but other than that it looks and sounds good

2. sounds a bit rich. wouldn't pay more than $3500 for a ZZR that old, especially with scratches and such.....

the kms is good, but looks re-sell better than kms and you wont be holding on to it for all that long. those things should hold up pretty damn well up and over 60000 ks so dont get fixated on something just cos it has low ks. have you looked around much? cos you definately should not buy the first bike you see (goddamn tempting tho i know :?)

3.  Top
  4. yeh its not the first bike i've looked at.

will test ride it tommorow and see if I like the style. will also ask about the price. at the moment though in WA it seems to be a fair price when you compare it to others around here

5. offer him $3500 TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT .

there are other bikes around for the same price and a lot closer to newer .

6. hmmm every where i look a bike like this is listed at 4-5500.

where are these 3500 bikes ?? could the WA market be more expensive? cos redbook says these are all over priced