Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Zzero's MuZ Skorpion Sport Cup...

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by FUTURE, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Hi all. Zzero has done a write up on his MuZ and allowed me to host it up on my blog. What a great looking MuZ it is too. Love the mods. To see more of this bike and read the write please follow the link in my sig below...

2. Great photos, Ross!!!!!!!!!
  3. I only wish I had been the one to take those photos of ZzerO's MuZ. He is in the Netherlands. :LOL:
  4. Sweet photos
  5. They are great action shots of him thats for sure...
  6. Speaking of MZ, whatever happened to them, I wonder? At one time back in 2005 Stoney Creek Powersports had grand plans to bring them back to Australia, both the sport-tourer and the streetfighter models.... I'm guessing it all went somewhat pear-shaped, because it's been a long time since I've seen an MZ on the road, and come to think of it, that might've been in Europe.

... and then I heard the MZ company themselves was going bankrupt... and then I heard nothing at all. I hope they survive, just like Sachs they are a company that might not be well known in Australia but they have long and proud tradition. It'd be a pity to see them shut down or sold off to the Chinese (like Sachs).
  7. MZ has had some problems of late for sure... http://muz.de/ But they are still making bikes.

Stoney Creek Powersports are the MZ agent still. They are trying to get the MZ1000 parallel twin through ADR but that is not an easy job at all.