Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

zxr250r 1991 4K

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Bluespawn, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Hi guys, I'm looking at this bike and was wondering if anyone can offer me their opinion.

It's only got 26k on the clock, I didn't think that was too bad. I'm after a fully faired bike as I'm riding on the freeway. It's jot a minor scratch on one side, but appart from that is very clean from the look over I've given it.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

2. $4000 is ok. check for cam chain noise, thats about the only model specific thing that is wrong with these particular bikes.

Forget the k's, doesnt mean anything. If the bike looks good and runs well, get it.

3. I am with adge82, how many K's on the clock is not relevant, as you will find most if not all are wound back when they land in Australia. But if it run's good and doesn't have any funny noises, 4K is a good price.