Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

zxr250 parts

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' at netrider.net.au started by whenigrowup, Feb 9, 2008.

1. hi all,

nice forums, Since i seem to be having so much trouble finding parts for my zxr250a i thought id start looking into c parts and if they will fit or can be slightly modified to fit, So on that note does any1 know if the indicators from the C model will fit the mount holes for the A and also the mirrors.

thanks.

:grin:

2. please be mindful of which forum you post your topic in, in future.
    i have moved this one to here (technical and troubleshooting) for you, rather than remove it.
    also, it would be nice if you went on over to the welcome lounge and introduced yourself :)

3. Sorry about that, i was on the welcome lounge when u must have moved it lol and i have read the posting forum as well now so that wont happen again,

cheers.

4. so i can assume either there is not really any info re: diff turn signals that will fit or mods or even a flush turn signals that will fit the zxr250a?

(bashes head against a wall)

5. If you are trying to keep it original you might need to find a wrecker with stock. Have you tried Lloyds/Frontline on Edward St (opposite Yamaha)?

Try Just Bikes or Motorcycle Trader as well.

Otherwise you could use just about anything...

Cheers

Trevor G