Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

zxr250 fairings

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by mlmu@deakin.edu.au, Sep 19, 2008.

1. hi my name is mark and im from the philippines, this is the first time im posting here but i am an old time reader. i was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a tyga kit that can fit zxr250. help would be much appreciated.

2. Why don't you introduce yourself properly, rather than going the bludge with your first post.
  3. Hi Mark and welcome to NR :) I have never heard of a tyga kit for the zxr 250 and i am pretty sure they dont make one... Might wanna mail tyga and ask them yourself.
  4. Oddly enough, I was actually looking at their site earlier today - no such product is listed, but if you have a the C model, I don't know why you'd want to.

If you do email them I'd be interested in hearing what they say (assuming it's something other than a flat out 'no' :p )
  5. im looking for fairings because the current one has cracks and scratches on it. since i have never fixed fairings before, i thought of buying a kit instead. maybe i should just try fixing the fairing with those fiberglass kit. thanks for reply guys.