Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZX9R wound off the clock. R1 doin Loz's dream mono

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by robsalvv, Sep 14, 2006.

1. #1 robsalvv, Sep 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Woah that is one nice mono! Good when motorbikes and nice tunes are mixed...oooooo, no he didn't!?!?! Did he just say that listening to music whilst riding is *good*!?!?!? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :p
  3. ...not sure those guys were listening to music while pulling those stunts though.

I've wondered what my 9R speedo would look like wound off the clock, now I know... thing is, I remember there being way more vibration when I had the bike up to 270km/h indicated at PI. The needle was hard to read... or maybe that was me vibrating?! :LOL:
  4. Yeah I know, hehe. Just trying to hijack the thread and turn it into another "Should you listen to music while riding" argument :twisted::twisted::twisted:
  5. Nice vid, although if I watch it to many more times I am going to want to go out and try a top speed run on my SP2. :grin:
  6. awesome footage from the old fast bikes vid, they had that r1 topped at 187mph when it got fried by the busa... nothin wrong wiv some tunes
  7. everything wrong with pasting music over videos imho. The guy on the R1 was one talented fool. nice shoes...
  8. I tend to agree Tailus... too much sound track, not enough sound.

Quite a few vids I checked out were like that.
  9. Damn Surf Control at work! Can't see the blinkin' thing. Have to wait until I get home.
  10. +1

a little bit of subtle music is ok, but I would much prefer to hear the song that the motorbike is sing. :)
  11. It would help somewhat if the R1 rider didn't shut the throttle 2 secs before the 'busa is due to overtake... It's all theatre.
  12. +1
    He definately rolled off when it counted.

Last weekend I got to see a stunter wheelie Nepean Hwy on a R6. .....Man that's fun to watch.
    That's as close as I'll ever get to doin' though. Just the thought of it turns my walnuts to peanuts. :shock:
  13. Perhaps, but he sure a hell didn't see that corner coming up, and its looking as thought its pucker time just as the video ends. I wonder what happened next?