Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZX9R 1999, Far Northern NSW $5500

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Vertical C, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

Price drop $4200

Selling for my brother, bike is located in Alstonville. 1.25 hours from Gold Coast.

Kawasaki ZX9R C2

Very Good Condition
    Akrapovic Exhaust plus original
    Ventura Rack and Bag
    Candy Apple Red
    Stamped log books
    75% tyres (4000 kms)
    17th October 2011 rego

2. Price update $5000.

He is keen to move this.
  3. Wouldn't have thought it'd last long at 5500, with nice additions and long rego! I'd be tempted if it was closer to my restrictions being lifted...
  4. Could include delivery to Sydney for interested buyers.
  5. I have a good friend in Goonellabah, quite close to Alstonville, who's been bikeless for a few years. Will see if I can tempt him... ;)
  6. Thanks Bravus, he probably knows the bike as well as there aren't that many ZX9 up there and my brother goes through G'bah every day and its a clean shiny bike especially for its age.

Just to clarify my last post:

My dad is coming to Sydney in two weeks and driving the ute so he can chuck it on for anyone who wants a Sydney pickup. Possibly somewhere in between on the Pacific Hwy. Maybe also from Sydney to Cowra. We are open to possibilities for the right offer.
  7. He is telling me to drop it to $4200.
  8. :-O

if someone doesn't buy it right now, i'm shocked! best price! that's incredible!
  9. Gorgeous bike mate !!! And what a price ?????!!!!!!
    I'd be very surprised if this ad is still 'open' in 1 week's time.
    Good luck mate.
  10. If someone would like to lend me $4200...............:-w 8-[

Seriously, if I had the cash I'd be on this like shit on stink (or is it stink on shit?) anyway, it's a beaut lookin machine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.