Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZX9 owners??

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by ZX9rB3, Apr 4, 2006.

1. I was wondering how many other ZX9 owners are on this forum? I have had mine now for about 1 year and I love it. I would like to get a later model in another year or so but for now I am really enjoying it. :grin:

Cheers all :biker:
  2. Honestly, IMO the '02/'03 vintage is the best of the lot... but they're all good.

The '02/'03 is the evolutionary end of a lot of refinement and the most road focussed of that years crop of sports bikes, without being a slug on the track.

No real problems with mine, regularly serviced etc., except at 34000kms, I think the alternator is starting to go... will know more tomorrow. Bugger :(

3. I know that RedVFR is pickin up her ZX9 on Saturday ( fingers crossed ). 01 model. metallic green- but not Kawasaki green.

4. WHAT! not kawasaki green........... is that allowed ? [-X

Hi CurtianGirl.ZX6R, good to see another Big K rider. I nearly got a ZX6 a couple of years ago 1998 model. It was a great bike to ride I had a ZZR600 at the time and the difference wasnt so great so I kept the ZZR.

robslavv, I agree mate 02/03 was the best and actually my next bike at this stage will be one, maybe in a year to 18 months. I wont get a 10R to race focused for me.

CamKawa Nice article mate, its a great bike and as above I will have one soon enough but the B3 I have (1996) is doing me fine for now.

Cheers ya all and thanks for the replies.

Maybe sometime soon we can all head out together, do the Spurs or the GOR or whatever Im up for a good ride. If anyone is keen let me know and we'll make it happen.
  5. Yep had my zx9 02 since october 05 20,000 ks done and no complaints here :grin: