Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1. well maybe this is a sign of things to come
    well hmm photoshop but its not a bad idea
    could even sell the 12

2. Looks alright.. I actually saw a pic of a proposed Z1400 yesterday.. :twisted:
  3. sorry Paul but a 1400 hmm why
    ha ha aha aha aha
  4. Here check it out.. :twisted:

5. The 800 will be such a popular bike...

I reckon the Z1400 will be a real weapon..
  6. Yup, GD dumping. Feel free to move it there if you like.
  7. Thanks Jase, back where it should be.. Geez Russ what were you thinking .. :p
  8. I reckon if kawasaki do bring out a z1400 it would only be due to suzuki's new b-king,big nakeds with powerfilled engines wooo
  9. The design pic of the ZX8R looks like a fish of some sort. I wonder if that comes from Kwaka or just some guy with photoshop and a wish???
  10. that pic is photoshoped coz that I got that pic. It was a 05 zx6r.
    800 would be a popular bike but then again why not just get a 1000?
  11. Here's another sketch of it, this one looks more like a naked zx14 than a 1400cc Z.

12. It looks like a sad fish :p
  13. 2nd class... that's a kwaka masequerading as an SV-650. Yuuuuuuuck!!!!
  14. I think on a naked bike with the ZX-14 how it looks is going to be way down on the list of priorities. Holding on would probably take the top spot.
  15. Man I love it!!!! I'm glad I work in a Kawa shop :wink:
  16. A 750/800 has the right bore/stroke ratio to make the bike 'flickable' for the given weight and tyre/wheel size. That's why the MotoGP bikes are faster in their 800 guise (Well that's what I think :) )

Remembering the engines stroke dictates the spinning gyroscopic mass of the crankshaft.