Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZX2R mirror?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by shaz, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Hey guys/girls I stuffed up :( . My zx2r rolled off its stand while I was opening the garage door the other day . Not too much damage a few marks on the left fairing and on the engine case. It'll be right. My mirror on the other hand pushed in on the elbow joint and I cant fix it. The thing has been race taped into position but I need a new one/ a way to fix it. Does anyone know where I could pick one up in the Brisbane area short of importing one from Japan? Thanks guys

2. bike shops charge heaps for them so i'd get out the phone book and look up all you local bike wreckers
  3. Here's a suggestion :idea: . try the internet. Look up some wreckers and post them an email. Most will answer back and you may find that they are the same on other kwaka models. i hope this helps.
  4. Yeah thanks guys. Ended up makind a few calls to wreckers but none were available. A place called Al's bikes and bits (near teammoto Kawasaki bowen hills) had a genuine for $45 which is probably a bit much but I needed it. Appreciate the help though.