Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZX10 + Nürburgring = OMG

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by screwball, Sep 25, 2011.

1. #1 screwball, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. it has also been posted before (not that that makes it less insane :))

3. I find videos where the camera stays level to the road very confusing. I lose a lot of sense of how fast and hard he was really going, and actually started tilting my head to get a better idea.

4. #4 Dougz, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    +1

5. Shouldnt that be in the motorcycle p0rn thread? Cos its giving me a hard on.

6. I don't get it, how does he fit on the seat with such huge testicles?

7. hmm, somehow I prefer the front guard/rear seat mounted gyro cams to the tank, looks weird as shit with the bike flying around 3 edges of the screen.

8. Awesome.

9. I haven't even looked at the vid yet, and I'm a satisfied man... :cheeky:

10. Simply astonishing.

11. dunlop tyres with a bridgestone banner in the vid... oh the ironing!

Whats the benchmark around the ring these days, I get confused with all these gtr vs 911 times getting thrown around then dismissed

12. Dodge Viper ACR is the fastest street legal car with a 7:12:

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/09/15/dodge-viper-lays-claim-to-nurburgring-record-with-7-12-run/

Wikipedia says a modified GSX-R 600 did it in 7:17 and an F4 did it in 7:21 and an R1 did it in 7:28.