Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ZUMO 390lm

Discussion in 'Archived' started by nongie, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 nongie, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
    I linked the product page for specs of the unit off the official garmin page but im not sure if this violates forum terms? if so can someone post and let me know ill remove it

ok folks you know this IS the best bike gps under $900 :p
    bought it this year in jan paid $598 for it as seen in the receipt in the pic

unfortunately i got rid of my bike even before i got to use it and it doesnt look like ill be getting another one this year at least (stupid RL) so it just a waste for me as i have another gps in the car.

so still has full warranty till the 29/1/15 and it is genuine Australian stock with OZ zumo warranty

product page

pics of actual zumo

all the actual motorcycle fittings are still in the plastic bags unused it is in great condition when i was using it it was only in the car.

comes with everything that you would normally get ALL accessories will come with it

lifetime maps have been registered TO the ZUMO 390lm itself

im chasing $450 + postage
    or you can come and have a look im located in dandenong

<staff-edit> Pic removed. Be careful what you upload. Use a pic which doesn't have your name & residential address showing - Justus.

fixed cheers
  2. nongienongie might want to black out your address on the receipt.

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers Jeremy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.