Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Zombies are taking over the world.......

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Kraven, Feb 24, 2006.

1. ..... they have already infected most 3rd world countries and are now on there way here!!! :shock: :shock: :eek:

What do you do (Considering there is no law and everybody is panicking)???

Most people have seen dawn of the dead, 28 days later, this zombie movie, that zombie movie, etc, etc... This situation is like that.
    So do you run away and hide like a little girl or stay and fight(Whilst doing a bit of looting)??

Me.... i'd hide like a little girl in some country town wait for it all to blow over and come back a year later to be one of few to have survived, then i would take a brand new 1k fireblade and go looting and pillaging throughout melbourne :wink:

2. A little bored are we?

3. I think someone has forgotten to take his medication

4. um.......Yes , beyond bored is more like it :grin:

Got the day off work and just waiting for my friend to come over so i can spend the day getting drunk infront of the air con, playing ps2 and sitting in the pool during the hottest part of the day (Just had to brag to all those working today) :p :LOL:

5. Yep, steal a bike, break into the rifle range, go have some fun.

Remember, zombies can't bite through full bike leathers, and even zombies are succeptible to a face full of Shoei...

6. so your saying you dont find a attractive partner (fellow survivor) and consentually have your way with her for the good of the human race ? :LOL:

edit, on seccond thaughts if she isnt a looker, just drape her face with the flag and doo it for the country.

7. Actually Springvale rifle range has been shut for a couple of weeks cos some bloke drove a truck thru the place.

Target shooting nearly stopped being australias safest sport for a moment there. But cos noone saw a weapon (Semi's even when driven by the trully stupid seem not to be classed as a weapon in spite of the people they kill) it never made it to the news.

8. I, for one, welcome our new zombie overlords.

9. BBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS

HMMM

None in here
    DAMN!

10. hahhaa yeah, they'll starve to death over here in australia :p :p

11. Stewed Zombie. Delicious

12. Did you hear about the zombies that attacked the circus?

They thought the clowns tasted funny....

(Aaaah, cannibal jokes, is there anything you can't adapt them to??)

13. grilled clowns taste funny? Ahhhhhhh. It wasn;t the sauce.