Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Zion Moto spray paint (St. Marys)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by bikemonkey2991, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Hi guys,

Does anyone have any experience with Zion Moto in St. Marys, Sydney NSW? the guy who runs it is called James.

2. Welcome thread first - questions second.

3. You going for "Justus jnr" there womble?
  4. Sorry about that, just posted in the welcome thread :)
  5. st marys is poo.

and everyone knows im justus's heir .....NETRIDER WILL BE MINE ! AND THEN THERE WILL BE SO MUCH BOOB AND DEAD KITTENS
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Just trying to stop the thread getting locked.
  7. gongrider had my old 600 Hornet painted by Zion Bikes and it looks a treat

Sometime in the next few weeks I'm having my VFR repainted by them too....
  8. Zion, eh? The name says they're more interested in religion and Middle-Eastern politics than paint.

9. What sort of dosh are they charging?

Be sure to post some pics when you get it back.
  10. If you do a search for gongrider here, you'll find a few pictures of my old Hornet after the job was done
    He's quoted me $1200 for all the panels, and the tank, including a couple of welds on one of the panels,,,

I don't know whether he is or not. I might tell him I believe in the same Old Testament and see if I can get a discount :LOL:

here's David's thread, with pictures
  11. The reason I'm asking is because he's had my bike for over 2 months now, and it's still not finished, he keeps saying, "I'll have it done next week", I drop in to see if he's there, it's like he hasn't been in for weeks! He keeps making excuses!
  12. whoaaaa that's pretty dodgy....what bike we talking ?
  13. [​IMG]

Well, it took forever, but it was well worth the wait!
  14. impressive, thankyou for not changing to those douchebag tyga kits.

15. Eugh, those tyga kits are just trashy.
  16. How much did it set you back ?
  17. He quoted me $1200 to do the VFR: I believe gongrider had someone pay for his painting as a present..
  18. It cost $1000. I only really had to pay 100 though as the other 900 came was compensation from a girl who reversed into my bike.
  19. If I give you my address, can you get her to come round and reverse into the VFR too :LOL:???
  20. nice work, pretty good price considering the detail