Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Zero fcuks given Rx7

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by blackadder, Apr 26, 2013.

1. hehe love it

• Like Like x 5
  2. I reckon the Street Triple would be a good base with which to do a motorcycle version. :sneaky:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'd much rather an rx7 to make an rotary noise than an ls1 noise much nicer. There's a gen1 rx7 up the road and an FC down the road, they sound supreme.
  4. You must like that one then, doesn't it use a 5.0 Windsor?
  5. Maybe. Watched it ages ago, not today. Just going by the standard v8 swap for rx7's.
  6. Best Tacho ever.
  7. do want. looks like a strange mix scary and funny. i would give so many fcuks to drive something like that.
  8. yeah some sort of 675 mongrel streetfighter/ cafe/ ratty? and seeing it round up posers on their litre bikes would be funny as. something that yells and growls at you as you pass by ;)

i saw some pics of a worked over streetie ages ago- army green, single headlight, wrapped pipes sort of thing. but unfortunately looked way too fake. great idea but poorly executed imo- looked way too over the top... cant find any pics anywhere though:(

imo you need a wreck daytona to start with, take to it with a few blunt tools- then ride...
  9. http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28936
    ^ Used to be an active member here.

Inspired others:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. That's awesome, so much presence and character
  11. Lost interest when I heard they put a V8 into it.
  12. for sure... a proper bike.

i think lsl and ace cafe tried this shit on but those bikes ended up putting on weight? what a laugh- good on them for having a go though.
  13. I reckon it would be like taking an rs250 and putting an r1 engine in it.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. i rekon the only thing that rx7 is missing is one of the headlights to drop down when not in use, then when it gets dark both are up and working-

if i saw that i would probably end up losing my shit...
  15. #16 blackadder, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
    I quite like Jamie's bike.. 2min 40

16. yeah thats cool as, super angry, but try riding that to the gates of mordor. and being built by rsd i cant even imagine how much it would cost.
  17. the gates of mordor being healsville on a sunny sunday hahaha

imo, if it costs you a bit to make a rat bike then you're doing it wrong