Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Zephyr 750 4:1 exhaust

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Joe Bar, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Hi there,
    I'm relatively new to netrider but have been around bikes a very long time. I've recently bought a zephyr 750 as it fits me and what I want to do on a bike these days. However it is totally stock, and while that is nice in its own way I really would like to personalise it a bit. It will soon have Promecha tweaked suspension front & rear and a few entail bits too. What is proving difficult is finding a 4:1 pipe for it. I started road riding in the early 80s so although this bike is a 70s throwback I would like and 80s style muffler. Anyone got any good ideas where I might source one?

2. Might be worth seeing what the shipping charges would be from the UK on a pipe as the Zephyrs were much more common there than they seem to have been here, and UK rust problems have always ensured a plentiful supply of aftermarket pipes for most things, even quite old stuff.
  3. Thanks for the tip Pat. I'll check it out
  4. Megacycle engineering 0402 905 523 there in Summerville, the last of a dying bread, makes a good product
  5. Thanks dredge. I didn't know they were still in business.
  6. I had a look Pat, but I think the delkevics look best so far. I did find cafe style mufflers from Voodoo in the US that look good too.