Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Zena's and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Servicing' started by Amazone, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Being new to this caper I want to make sure I look after my bike as well as I can. I've learned some from reading here on NR and elsewhere on the net but I'd like to do some practical learning. Does anyone offer practical motorcycle maintenance workshops for ladies/chicks/Sheila's ? Any ladies interested?

2. Is maintenance different when you dont have a penis? Just go to the ones already on offer.
  3. Haven't zeroed in on what's on offer Aly but that's an option. I just wondered if there is any interest in a workshop for women.
  4. The sixty degree one is the only one I know of. http://www.sixtydegrees.com.au/support/sitepage.asp?Page=4.^Training^~^Workshops

The netrider saturday learner crew run spanner days too but they just had one a month back so I dont know how long it will be until the next one.
    • Like Like x 2

5. Hell yes I'm interested, please send PM immediately
  6. ....wait, are you hot?
  7. ^^You see Aly?
    Don't get me wrong; I'm quite fond of penis but for feck's sake I want to learn how to maintain my bike without having to bat them out of they way.

Yes... I am hot.
  8. Honey if you don't have a sense of humor you're not as hot as you think you are. I think you need a workshop for chicks more than I do.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. This is one of those awkward moments when I agree with Chef and dont know how to react 8-[

Hon, they're men. They're not going to eat you. Harden up. If you dont like what they have to say, tell them to **** off. If they come back, attempt to bite them, but ffs continue on with what you want to do and dont let them scare you off.

If you need a body guard to go to the course, pick a day and I'll go with you but I will probably be pretty obnoxious because at the end of the day I just want to pay someone else to do all this shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Oh good point/s. I do have a sense of humor. I'm bloody hilarious as my friends will tell you. I'm far from anti bloke and not scared of them or of making a dick of myself. Thanks for the offer Aly but I'll take your advice and just front up
  11. Ok this IS awkward but I agree with Aly (which makes her kind of hot)

No that's wankery, all is right again.

Don't be a fucking princess, if you want to ride a bike then have the balls to learn how to look after it. Motorcycling will only put out what you put in, much like your other relationships.
  12. No PM, and that was my A-game too :(
  13. Oh **** off Chef
  14. ^^ moderators asterisks btw
  15. Awesome. Balance returns to the universe. Chef is still trying to be a ****.

Barely been on a bike since I wrote mine off. I've called myself far worse than princess because of it. I'm hardly going to blink at you calling me one.
  16. He's harmless. Like a cute little puppy that is trying to growl when you know he's going to get neutered next week. He's good for entertainment.

Now go to that course. You'll probably meet him there
  17. I like it when you talk dirty.
  18. And I suspect you're all talk ;)
  19. I can't believe I just read this thread...

On second thought, you three should just shut up and have an orgy already :p
  20. It's about girls without balls, which is kinda how I like em.