Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Z750 & Z1000

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Tenoq, Apr 7, 2005.

1. I've been having a look around for my next bike (still a fair way off yet!) and I'm still undecided on a sportsbike or naked sports. The Kwaka Zs look pretty horn, and I was wondering if anyone owned one or had test-ridden one recently?

What's the good, bad and the ugly? :)

2. I want a z750 :twisted: PLease god help me save

Lisa :twisted:
  3. the 1000 is a HORN looking bike :twisted: if i had the moneys, i'd probly have one (either that or a SV1000) but alas, the cash is tight, i'll have to settle for a streetfightered gixxer :roll:

mate of mine rode one for a while while his buddy was mending. he thought it was TOPS till he jumped on a new R1, but thats comparing apples and oranges. apparantly very comfy and you dont get sore on a big ride (he had a thundercat at the time so the fact he was comfy on it DOES mean something) but he didn't like the wind. but then, anyone that chooses to have plastic in front of them obviously doesn't like wind too much. personally, i wouldn't have it any other way, but each to their own eh :D
  4. They are basically the same bike. The 750 is great value for money and it's prob the one I would go for new, second-hand and the 1000 would be more like it :)
  5. Mmm... it'll be definitely be worth a test-ride, methinks. I've seen some pics of a few with slightly larger screens, so that should help the wind issue.

And you're right Nova - bargain prices on the things. And I imagine the insurance will be a bargain compared to a 600 supersport too! :)