Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Z750 opinions?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Ponsie, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Hey blokey blokes!

What's your opinions on Z750?

I want one!!!!!!! "not illegal unless you get busted"

BTW why is the weather so sh!T, bring back the sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. I'm sure the people in rural Victoria are cursing the cursing the cool weather and grey skies also.
  3. If your stepping up the z750 is a great bike.

Its got smooth linear power delivery which is great for learning how to ride a big bike. Good tank size, fuel consumptions good, insurance good, reliable engine. If your stepping up it'll keep you entertained for awhile.

As you get better get braided brake lines for a nicer feel, add a zx6r rear shock to smooth out the rear, new fork springs and oil to reduce the diving on braking.

It really is a great bike for value.

You may eventually tire of the wind blast if you do alot of touring/highway. Or if you find you want a peakier engine better handling through the twisties. But generally you really can't go wrong with the z750. Great round town bike.
  4. mmm im sure we could do with a weeks rain down here + NSW.
  5. I ride a 08 speed triple, now when i took it in for service i got a z750 loan bike. It had good power, but obviously alot more peaky then the triple, it handled well but the thing that sucked the most about it was the SEAT!!!! it was like sitting on a plank of wood, so uncomfortable, and i rode a drz400 for over a year and had no issues, but 5 mins on the z750 and it was hurt town.
  6. I'm about to sell an immac black 2006 model with 11,000 kms . look out for it on netrider and bikesales in the next week or so.
  7. I love my Zed. I've had no issues with seat comfort, the longest day i've done on it so far was about 700km's, only had some slight pain in the last 50km or so of freeway riding. Wind is not a real issue unless you spend a lot of time over $1.60.