Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Z50 with 110cc

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Deadsy, Oct 8, 2012.

1. I recently bought this bike on Ebay:

It is a Honda Z50 with a Chinese 110cc engine in it. It needs a little bit of work and I have some mods in mind for it. I also plan to build a small backyard track to use it on, which would be great fun.

Does anyone know which Z50 model it is? The fuel tank looks like a KO - K1 one but I don't think those had front and rear suspension. I want to put Z50R dirt bike style plastics on it but I don't know if they will fit?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. For some reason all I can think of is

3. Should be stamped on the steering head/tube is all i know of them.
    If not, bugger all idea :p.
  4. Does anyone know if the different shaped tanks and the dirt bike style plastics of the Z50R are interchangeable with other Z50s?

5. [MENTION=33072]NiteKreeper[/MENTION] should make that his new avatar :LOL:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thats So like my 1st ever motorized cycle ,mine was a kwaka 75 ,it had no brakes ,cracked ontop of the carbs so the throttle would stick on ,not even a kill switch

Ive since come to the conclusion , the parental unit (s) really did not like me.
  7. Haha. Yeah this has no front brake and a 125cc engine (not 110 as a I thought). Such great fun in the backyard.
  8. My backyard was some serious shit - State forest , even with what would be now the old old pacific highway.i could ride for miles

That little thing took me everywhere & taught me quite a bit about what i need to play the banjo

Now someone needs too put up a pic of a commodore64
  9. Oh wow , i musta been so high when i typed that. So many thanks , you dont know where that pic took me. it was a good place
    • Like Like x 1