Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

YZFR6 service Sydney

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by ginger rogers, Sep 11, 2006.

1. HI

I have a new to me (2000) YXFR6 that I am completely in love with! Wow how amazingly good is riding a motorbike with a little power!!!

Glow Glow Glow, Smile, Smile Smile.

I have just moved to Sydney and need to either (or both) get my bike serviced, and preferably learn to service it myself. Does anybody out there have any recommendations?

Unfortuately my new toy has been purchased on my credit card so cash is tight - but it is my baby so it needs to be treated well.

Aside from that I think I have just fallen in love with my bike.

So if anybody wants to write, or ride or otherwise chat about bikes I do (to my surprise) think it would be fun to hear from you.

And to anybody else who is watching Philip Island next week Look out for an excitable black haired woman who will be watching her first live bike race!

Ahhh I love my bike!

Smile smile smile to al you fellow bike riders - does anybody else out there think riding is like discovering sex again.