Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by wingman, Nov 2, 2004.

1. oh my god my bike is covered in ants and flys from all the blood splatter from that bird that attacked me on the way back from apollo bay ride :shock: dam Ill have to clean it now :D

2. Nah, you best throw it away and buy a new one.
  3. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  4. how does one get blood off ones bike i tried soap and hot water looks like ive been hit by a red paint ball i want use the ajax just yet ? bloody OWL thought they only flew at night like bats :evil:

hey androo you got the day off?
  5. YUK!!!!!!!!!! That's gross :evil: :evil: :evil:

Does it smell?? Oh wait.. I don't want to know

I say get a new one as well :twisted:

Lisa :twisted:
  6. Bleach gets blood out of clothes , i dont know about bikes ?
    maybe warm water and a bit of white king , may do it , then was it off staright away.

I am not sure so test it somewhere before doing it (like someone elses bike) :LOL:
  7. eeeewwwwwwww I got bits in my radiator now I know what that burning smell was thought id cooked the motor from going so fast
  8. Wet some cling-wrap and place it over the blood splattered painted areas, leave for half an hour (this will help soften the blood etc).
    Wash off with warm soapy water. :wink:
  9. i sprayed it with preem clothes stuff and have it sitting in the rain eeewwwww there was body bits
  10. Try tar and grease remover.

Or get groberts to breathe on the affected area :LOL:
  11. truck wash and a sturdy broom.

btw, was the roadkill good tucker or did you leave it for the locals :)

deyago should have some good recipes, after all he is from deliverance country

12. An Angle Grinder Will do the trick :p :LOL: 8) :twisted:
  13. Glen warm water sets blood on fabric soak in cold water & use an ezyme breakdown like bio-ad!
  14. after a night of chilli and a few drinks of port , my farts would strip the paint completely off the bike with out a problem :LOL:
  15. bugs'n'stuff will come off with a 30min soaking via a wet cloth. Blood will deteriorate the paintwork, so its a good idea to get it off quickly. Its worth spraying a disinfectant on the area (I recommend hibitane) to ensure no lasting nastiness.
  16. Really I should not have read this while eating lunch..... :shock: :LOL:
  17. Theres a product called bugg off which I believe should do the trick, other than that just a bit of elbow greese :)
  18. Squeal little piggy! Squeal!!! :evil: .

Make a stew out of it, the meat has already been tenderised.