Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Youth ONeal MX armour size LG

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' at netrider.net.au started by HB, Feb 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this armour for my Cross Egypt Challenge as we had to wear long sleeve ride tshirts as our outer garment and it would have been too hot to wear a jacket underneath.

It's a large kids size, but I'm 152cm tall and weight 46kgs so probably looking at a kid around say 10-14 years old depending on their size and gender. Here's a couple of pictures.
    Armour front. Armour rear. .
    The armour pieces for the shoulders, elbows, chest and back are sewn into a mesh jacket that zips up and has a velcro kidney belt as well.as velcro straps around the arms so you can position the elbow bits in the right spot. It's quick to get on, takes a little longer to get off,- or that might just seemed that way to me. It was a firm fit and at end of the day I just wanted out of my gear and into a hot shower.

It was surprisingly comfortable and where I thought when I bought it that I may have wanted to take it off at the lunch stops, I never actually took it off and wore it approx 6-8 hours a day, and hardly noticed it after the first day.

I cant see myself wearing it instead of my jackets which all have armour so pointless keeping it in the wardrobe. I paid around $150 for it at AMX Keilor. I know it can be expensive to gear kids up properly especially with them growing all the time, so happy to hand it over for free.

Would prefer to arrange pick up either down here on the surf coast or Melbourne CBD.

2. Is this still available? My daughter has been hounding me to get gear so she can ride pillion.

3. Yep, still waiting for a good home/

4. pm sent

5. If Jabba doesn't end up taking it, I would like it please :)
    I am new to riding and that would fit me perfect

6. Sorry Gemma, Jabba picked it up the other day. :-(

Welcome to life on 2 wheels.(y)

7. Thanks! I am enjoying me lessons :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.