Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

You're not even safe if you're a film star!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Sep 22, 2007.

1.  Top
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not my beautiful George!!!!!!!!! I hope he had a full face helmet on! :wink:

3. hmmm, didn't know you too were involved in this incident or knew George personally, hornet? :wink:

in addition:

4. In an unconfirmed rumour:

"The car driver said 'I didn't see him as I was waiting for him to come out on DVD'

5. Hornet, seeing as you know him personally :wink: can my wife get his autograph please? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

6. Alright, alright, lay off you guys, it's a news item, motorcycle-related, right?? sheesh, what a legalistic bunch :) :p :LOL:.

7. im mift at the movie info at the end of the article. its as if thats the only real info regarding the person, and unfortunately, as long as they're selling magizines the way they do, that will be all that matters.

its kind of like

"ok, now you know he got hit by a car, you're next thought is about you and how this will effect you and will you be able to see his next film and when will you be able to see it"

the damage that happened to me can happen to anyone famous. if a star lost their career the insurer would go broke in a minute!

cheers :cool:

8. Why do you think Steve McQueen used to race motocross and enduros under an assumed name? If the movie studios had known what their million-dollar 'asset' was up to on the weekends they would have had a stroke.....

9. Hey leave 'Harvey' outa this :LOL: :p

10. if he's got road rash it makes you wonder about whether he was properly geared up, and whether his girlfriend had decent boots on??

11. Maybe she was wearing sneakers!! It pays to wear proper boots on any bike.

12. common guys! you can break your foot with the best boots on.

riders sometimes ask me if i was wearing top qual footware.

what do you think?

sorry for being a bit of a harsh reality hit today

13. common guys! you can break your foot with the best boots on.

what do you think?

14. common guys! you can break your foot with the best boots on.

what do you think?

15. What DOIT's alter ego !!!
    hahahaha

Are we allowed to mention "doit" in this forum ?
    :grin:

:wink: