Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Your worst noob confessions

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by pringa8, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, admit it, you did something stoopid when you were a noob, dropped the bike when you thought you had the stand down, whatever. I'll go first.

I bought my first bike from that mob down in Melbourne, you know the ones.... (and surprise surprise it was peice of sh!t...) :facepalm:
  2. WTF is going on with this celebration of stupidity? This must be the fifth thread in the last week where people try to out-noob each other.
  3. I concur.... wtf!? can't you all post on the same thread!?? - Also this should be in the enw rider section I think!
  4. This is a stupid thread. All someone needs to do is come in and say 'i bought a hyosung' and they won. :twisted:

5. All the people who could win super easily are too dead to type.
  6. if you cant laugh at yourself who can you laugh at ey....

I tried to scratch my head while i had my helmet on... :roll:
  7. Really?? I must have missed the boat! Maybe i've just been dumbed down by the masses of morons thinking the world was about to end?
  8. I concur. The amount of stupid posts are not really interesting to read. Just a way to waste that time you cant get back.
  9. Then dont read them.... Dah..
  10. back on topic :p

i used to cover my mouth when i sneezed... with the helmet on :LOL:
    to the observer i suppose it makes more sense, when otherwise u just see a head violently nod forward for no reason lol
  11. Phhht :roll:

Yawned whilst sitting at a set of traffic lights and did the whole poliete raise your hand infront of your mouth like mummy taught you gear.. laughed my ass off when i realised.

Yes im sick i know..
  13. Same as a few of the others, tried to itch my nose with my helmet on. (Didn't work)
  14. Spending half an hour on my first bike looking for the reverse gear.
  15. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rofl: :rofl:
  16. For phizog

"I bought a Hyosung"

Cant say i am complaining though for a first bike.
    She has served my commuting needs well. Will upgrade eventually, but in no real hurry.
  17. I seem to remember me learning on a CB250RS just after I got my P's, dad explained how the fuel tap works and all the rest. I must have misinterpreted this info and a couple of minutes riding I turned off the fuel tap, and surprise the bike cut out. Turn the fuel tap on, kick start, turn tap off, cut out. Cue me kicking this thing like a mad man for half an hour with the fuel tap off. I told dad about it when I got back and he had a good laugh.
  18. LOL @ the yawning incidents. Happened to me too.

The worst for me though was when I came to a stop and forgot to put my foot down. Yes, I fell. :roll: :LOL:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.