Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Your Keys In Ignition SSF05 Honda CBR1000

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by RickyRock, Jan 3, 2012.

1. You left your keys in your bike and turned on- just in case you are reading this !!! I left them at the hotel reception opposite the street.

2. While I admire your thoughtfulness, I got ten bucks says he's not a member and simply assumes he's lost his keys...
    And I hope none of us are low enough to grab a helmet and start looking for a CibberThou with a hotel across the road...
    (EDIT: OK, so I thought you mentioned it was at Concord - bit harder to find it "somewhere in Sydney").

3. I have found keys left with a bikes a few times. I either stash them or drop them into a hotel and leave a written message with my phone number on the bike so owner knows how to find them!

4. Only the owner will know the location. There is a note left on the bike - hopes he sees it.

5. hope the note says 'I got your keys ring me on @@##@@##@@

6. no it says "follow the clues and get your keys and see if you can get home before I have finished with your missus"

• Like Like x 2
  7. So where did you park my bike again?

8. I get it 'fark it, time for a beer' lol

9. The lass at the reception did jokingly suggest I ride it home - tempting !

10. or did she say to ride her home?

I would go back and clarify :bannanabutt:\\:D/\\:D/:dance:(y)

• Like Like x 2
  11. absolute gold.