Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Your help (online vote) required please!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by damedi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. I'm calling on all NRs to help me out by voting in a community donation competiton for a new NFP (not for profit) my sister is involved in on the Gold Coast, Everyone Deserves Music.

"Our mission is to advance education and social welfare for children with special needs, through Music Therapy. Our main objective is to raise funds to provide: grants to Registered Music Therapists to establish and/or maintain group or individual Music Therapy programs, or a free or subsidised Music Therapy service to approved schools and early intervention programs through the contracting of Registered Music Therapists."

If I could ask you to please take a moment to vote for Everyone Deserves Music at the following site:

Everyone Deserves Music Inc. - myGC.com.au

You can vote once a day from each device or PC.

I really appreciate you taking the few seconds required to vote.

Winning the $2000 donation would really help them to hit the ground running with this very worthwhile endeavor.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Done :). Thanks for sharing it on here damedidamedi, it's a great cause (y)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Done :D
    • Like Like x 1
  4. yes mate, done. please remind me to do it every day and I will.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. There's another 20 votes for you. See if I can do even more tomorrow. Handy having access to lots of servers :whistle:

Those votes only raised it about 0.1% so lots more needed for the cause - keep 'em going :)
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Check ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Voted will do tomorrow music is life
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Done. Neck and neck with a bloody netball team....let's get em!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Is it once a day or each 24hrs as it wouldn't let me vote again today after voting last night ?
  10. 2 votes added, 1 lappy and 1 phone, too easy ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. done :) (y)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. They are being beaten by a Netball team ffs! Get and vote you lazy arsed NR'ers!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  13. #13 Jeffco, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016

Phone vote added

Home computer too :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Done from 2 devices here, will do the other ones when I get home. Every vote helps. Music is life!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Three more today, home, phone, work... Wish we caught up with this earlier, half June has gone already!

C'mon peeps, it's far too easy, spare a minute please (y)
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. (y)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. If everyone here, once a day, post their vote tally, not only would it keep the thread alive but we could make a race of it. A bit like the 'top poster of the month'....yes I'm looking at you GeorgeOGeorgeO and chilliman64chilliman64 :LOL::LOL:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. We can't let some sports team win it... sheesh!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. My fingers are still worn out.....
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. come on GeorgeOGeorgeO it's for a good cause
    • Like Like x 1