Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Your Favourite Pizza and where to get it

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ljiljan, Aug 7, 2009.

1. remembered reading a post in the favourite food thread that went something like "hate getting a good gourmet pizza then burning your mouth on the first bite." Soooo true for me. So I'm wondering what your favourite pizza is, and where it can be found.

For me, went for a random late night road trip to kiama to get a kebab, and ended up getting a pizza from the place three shops down the road, opposite the park near the rsl. Bought a supreme with chilli flakes. honestly have never tasted anything like it. was only $17 for a big large if i recall correctly.

TC Brothers in bankstown across from the homemakers make decent pizza's not the best but about an inch and half of topping.
  2. St kilda Pizza House :grin: Best pizzas i ever had, there great with beer to :LOL: Its a RED DEVIL with chicken on top for me :grin: pizza is chilli, salami, capsicum, mushrooms, sundried tomato and ofcourse there extra chicken thrown in. HmmmmOISHI!!!!!!! :cool:
  3. There's a really good pizza place on the main street in Kings Cross, just down the road a bit from the big Coke sign. That pizza is so good at 3am in the morning after a big night out :LOL:
  4. now being in Kings Cross, are you sure it was pizza you were eating at 3am? :LOL:
  5. I've never had a problem with La Porchetta. All their stuff seems to be pretty good.
  6. Pizza down there sucks :cry: my oldies live on the peninsula. Fresh Fish n Chips anyday :grin:
  7. Only $17.00 for a large pizza? Lilley, you must have more money than me!

I just whack together my own. I use lebanese bread for the base, whack some tomato paste on some cheese, meats and stick in the oven for 15 minutes. Bloody amazing!
  8. woohooo pizza and beers at WITS place everyone :LOL:
  9. Carpaccio in Leichhardt, they do the closest thing to pizzas like you get in Italy. So thin and awesome. Midweek lunches, they do an unlimited pizza and an imported beer for $20. Fantastic.
  10. $12.50 for a family sized pizza from La Majesta in Camberwell.
    Beautiful Pizzas.
  11. Camberwell hmmm do they do a better pizza that Sophia's?
  12. I hope so! :LOL:
  13. My 4 year old daughter and I make pizza about once a month. Good family fun. We make our own base and I must say even good shop pizza is hard to come at now.
  14. Weve got one on the Penninsula you should try.

La Lupa in Tyabb make the bestest bloody pizzas around here.
    Easy one and half inches thick, my faves are the Godfather and Beef Commotion. $17ish for a family size that is bloody HUGE.

Definitely recommend to anyone.
  15. +1 to that :D

Crown Pizza in Reservoir, across the road from the train station next to La Porchetta...am a regular and for $9.90 a large...it's pretty damn nice :D

phong =P~
  16. We make our own, including the base (dough proving feature on the oven makes it extra easy). Yummy :)
  17. I do pretty much what QuaterWit does, flat bread top with stuff get hot eat.
    Then wish I had more
  18. Homemade.
  19. I haven't been to Sophia's since they had that salmonella problem. When you have so much competition, you can't afford to slip up, IMO.