Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Your area.............mine is Sydney's northern beaches

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by jeffatav, Jul 29, 2007.

1. I have had a request from an expat ozzie in the USA for some photos of my (and her former) local area with my bike in it.
    I had a ride with the camera this morning and took some shots from Palm beach in the north to Manly in the south and a couple of Sydney Harbour from North Head.

Thought it would be a nice way to show off your area. Here are a few and the rest can be seen through my photobucket website (the "WWW" button in my sig.) or click this linkhttp://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/jeff_kahler/Sydney%20north%20beaches%20for%20maggieroo/
    North Plam Beach
    My Local beach..........Avalon Beach
    Manly Beach

Show off your localtiy!!

2. Not bad pics, but can you reduce the size some ? Those still on dial up will have a coronary waiting for those to load :)
  3. I am not that good with a computer and I do remember logarythm tables and slide rules before calculators :LOL: :cry:

For the dial uppers, I thought the link to the photobucket would be ok............................or a magnifying glass over the screen :LOL:
  4. Don't have any good shots of the city with the bike in them, but here's a few anyway:

These without the bike:

(All taken from Mt. Ainslie here in Canberra)