Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Young Sydney cruiser rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by fazdawg, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Hey Guys,

Finally found a nice V Star XVS650a Classic today, as soon as it started it knew it was the one. Paid a deposit, the bike is getting delivered to my house on Monday (i only just got my L's).

Cant wait to head out on Monday night, i hope this Sydney weather clears up!

I will be sure to attend any learning sessions very soon!

Attached Files:

2. #2 Tone2, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Nice bike - white wall tyres, looks like Vance and Hines Short Shots, no wonder it sounded nice. I had the same reaction when mine started with those pipes on. Mustang seat too?
  3. I think the white walls really set off the bike, however i think they will need to be replaced soon so im going to look around for some replacements in Sydney. No matter how many H&V Short Shots youtube clips i listened to it just does not compair to what it sounds like in real life..!

Not sure if it is a Mustang seat? i thought i was original? I was going to shop around for a single seat while im on my L's / P's ... unless i end up getting a sissy bar and some saddlebags.
  4. If it's a Mustang, it should have Mustang embossed on the fuel tank end of the seat. The original ones are rounded at the back, the Mustangs have more of a right-angle effect that your bum sits into, with the pillion seat providing a bit of support for your lower back. I might be wrong though, it could be stock. What year bike is it?
  5. She is an 07, ill have to check out the seat once its delivered on Monday!