Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

You might as well face it, I'm addicted to....

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by mcbigg, Jun 6, 2006.

I've just noticed that I've clicked over 600 posts which now means that I'm an addict.

Yay me, four helmets!

:beer: \:D/ :bannanabutt: :roses: :tantrum: :dance: :applause:
  2. Bah thats nothin :)
  3. I think there needs to be a postwhore-a-thon where we see who can make the most posts in a day (Relevent posts of course) :LOL:

Once you get the 5 helmets you stop really looking at the post counts until someone points it out :)
  4. You've been corrupted by Eswen!
    I'm all for the 'every post counts' theory - unlike some people who get into arguments just to boost up a post count.

Ok, so this one goes in the quantity bin rather than the quality.
  5. crack

6. KRAVEN: 1721 posts in 1 year!!!
  7. haha i gotta admit i do like this forum.
    as for people that post more than 1000 a year, you guys are post whores. lol :LOL:
  8. whodawhaaa? Im not a post whore here. On another forum made 10,000 posts in 6 months. Now thats post whoring. :p
  9. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: That's like 55 posts a day on average!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: People give hornet a hard time and he' only done 9600 in 15 months. Your my friend are a MACHINE!!
  10. Hey all!!!

Post Whore at your service...............:)
  11. hey eswen, where is your avatar?
  12. nobody likes a post whore

+1 for me :)
  13. Hey i just realised i turned 1 netrider year old on the 6/6/06 :shock: Just like that kid from the Omen :demon: :tantrum:

1700 is nothing, on other forums i frequent some guys have 21,000 posts in that time and the main admin dude has over 100,000 posts in 3 years :shock:
    The board gets something like 6000 posts a day.