Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

You know you like bikes TOO much when . . .

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by MyoMan, Apr 15, 2015.

1. You see a nice bike and say yum . .
    You like the smell of a bike . . .
    Or you just want to . . . Ride it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Or you play a game and buy your own bike and kit your character out in your exact helmet and gear!

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. You go out after work and put a deposit on a bike you really really love, has been on your most wanted list but can't legally ride until November...:woot:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. your wife says 'you dont even perve on me that much'

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Like an adrenaline junkie, you would beg, steal or borrow time so you can take your fix out. Then when you are out having your fix, you snarl and rant at anyone that tries to separate you from your high. Then when the high is over you feel really really down as you put it in garage. But you know you're not alone and there will be your next fix when you get the time. That's how I feel and I know it's definitely a sign that I like my bike TOO much.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. You have exhaust burns on your...

Nevermind.

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  7. You come home and go to the garage to check on your bikes before u say hi to your kids

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Great thread MyoManMyoMan...:D after 2 hours sleep I realised that i have nearly bought a bike that I won't be able to ride for shit for a long time if ever (ha), given more fodder for Rrdevil stupid things noobie says thread and you know, I did a little dance and the jumped up and down clapped my hands with pure glee...the dog even barked at me...shiiiiiiiiiiiiet...talk about living the life :p
    I am peeing myself with excitement about this bike...a bloody bike....and not any bloody bike it's hopefully going to be MINE :woot:
    Someone pinch me please and check the pupils I must be in heaven!
    I am walking around with this stupid look on my face...(okay more than usual lol) someone just asked me what did you get up to last night with a wink...indeed ;)
    (Oh haven't told the better half yet...that'll be my reality check :( -I'll just enjoy the thrill for the moment)

• Like Like x 4
  9. What are you getting?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I bet your bike lets you ride more ;-)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. The first thing you do each morning is go check she's ok and give her a pat ^_^

• Like Like x 3
  12. what you ge
    yes i ride my bike every day. my wife says pissoff im tired. ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. When Old Maid gets the grin off her face and steadies herself she will tell you exactly what ultra cool wee beastie she's got her eye on and I can't steal her thunder so you'll have to be patient MyoMan

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. When your other half comes into the shed and asks "Would you like me to throw a blanket over you both?" In fairness to both myself and the BlackBerri, I was only checking for any damage from a close call with pot hole at the time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Sure you were, that's what they all say. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. When someone says look at her she's naked, you turn around and get disappointed when it's not a bike . . .

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Is there no hope of this shiney newness fading to a just a pleasant past time which doesn't consume my life? Say it isn't so Duke at EeeDuke at Eee!

18. The prognosis isn't good Goldenberri, but please feel free to seek a second opinion

19. None required Duke at EeeDuke at Eee as I suspected as much already.

20. You see a bike under a bikecover at the train station and you say to your mate "that's a Yamaha R6", he says yeah right,lifts part of the cover and it is...

• Like Like x 3