Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

you know you are a bike rider when.......

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by jeffatav, Dec 24, 2006.

1. I tried to search for this topic and I know it has been done before but couldn't find it.

Things still keep cropping up as to what happens to make you know you are a rider.

The other morning, riding along and the simple sign came up "12km's curves in road ahead" and I coudn't help but break into a grin.................. :grin:

wouldn't happen in the car!!

what else??????
  2. ...when you see a yellow speed advisory sign on a country road corner, you double it comfortably...
  3. your Dad removes the training wheels.
  4. haha i think had been answered before too.

A: you ride a bike :grin:
  5. ^^

damn, that was my answer last time..... :LOL:
  6. Have to disagree with you there, Jeff. 12kms of curves will make me grin regardless of whether I'm driving or riding. Of course, I'd prefer to go through those 12kms on 2 wheels rather than four, but either way - :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  7. the criteria for your next abode includes a garage with a house attached.

the criteria for your next chariot includes the ability to carry and/or pull a trailer.

8. ... everyone tells you 'all you can think of is bikes!'
  9. ...you ride something that has two wheels, one at the back and one at the front, that is neither a harley or a scooter. :wink: :p
  10. When you've read a similar thread to this on NR at least 5 times...
  11. :applause:
  12. yep, but I just couldn't find it through the search!!

Don't ya just hate it when people state the obvious :LOL: :LOL:

spent the night in the garage cleanng the bike :LOL: :LOL:

Merry xmas
  13. Emphasis on "at least" :roll:
  14. Hey, I've got an idea :idea:

If every one just post "this has been done before" we can close down the entire Netrider forum!!!! :shock:

Of course a big, long running forum with a large mass of subscribers and new people arriving constantly will have repeats.

It does not take much effort to post "its been done before" or "try the search button" instead of continuing to contribute positively!

You can either contribute again, or switch channels. No one forces you to post a thread!!!

Merry f@#kin Xmas everyone!
  15. you know you are a bike rider when.......

you still check netrider on xmas morning
  16. :rofl: :rofl: :applause: :applause: :applause:
  17. You wake up at 4am to look under the xmas tree for a new bike.

Silly Santa always gets my list wrong.....
  18. The above two posts just happened to me :(
  19. me tooooo :( :nopity:

cheers and beers to all from mogo :grin: :beer: :beer:
  20. In typical Jeff fashion- you made me laugh- I would have known this was you without seeing your name :LOL:

My answer is....
    1.When you get a model R1 for Christmas with a gift tag that says- 'THIS one is safe for you to touch!'
    2. When the most important thing in hunting for a new home is whether the driveway is bike friendly.
    3.When the proposed new home needs a spare bedroom for your bike aparrel.
    4. When the sound of a bike stops you dead in your tracks no matter what you are doing (or how far away it is.)
    5. When you find yourself leaning into the curves in the car.
    6. When you are logged in to Netrider at lunchtime on Christmas day in case you missed anything :grin: