Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

You go girls!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Fr33dm, Oct 29, 2015.

1. I'm not good with words, English is my second language after all... So if it is a bit amusing to read, I apologise, and that's my excuse anyway :whistle:

It has been nearly a year since I joined NR. Before I used to be the one who always admired people riding motorcycles but knew nothing about life on two wheels. I always wanted to ride, never thought it was possible as I couldn't cycle, balancing a bike looked like a magic trick to me. This year I learnt a lot about these fascinating machines, "why's" and 'why not's" of riding them, got through the stress of learner and licence tests, discovered what an exhilarating feeling riding a bike gives me... But the best thing that happened to me this year was how many truly remarkable people I met through NR! I've made some amazing friends, but this time I wanted to mention these 5 girls who have been my inspiration through my journey.

BertyBerty, ExportswedeExportswede, BeeBee, GoldenberriGoldenberri, JozlynJozlyn. Not that long ago these girls have been going through the same, getting their L's, buying their first bikes, wobbling around the block before taking on an open road... They all have done remarkably well and are having amazing adventures of their own. This shot was taken in Feb 2015.

[​IMG]

Since then BertyBerty got off her restrictions and rides a stunning Fireblade, riding the GOR at night is a piece of cake for her now!

ExportswedeExportswede has expanded her riding range to interstate, and we all enjoyed reading about her latest adventure to celebrate her birthday in style in Barossa. She remained faithful to her CB400, just changed the colour! Henrietta was called "yellow peril" recently, hmmmm....

BeeBee changed her little Yamma to a very sexy Z300, and now she takes to the HIlls on a regular basis and shares her terrific experience and teases us all with some mouthwatering culinary delights showcasing it all in her "Adventure of a girl and her two wheels". This girl is amazing! She never ever has helmet hair! She always looks like a model, gorgeous locks and a brilliant smile.

GoldenberriGoldenberri famously ceremoniously burnt her Hi Viz after passing her licence test
    [​IMG]
    She also updated her bike, but she added gorgeous black VTR "Blackberri" to her stable. So now we have "Team Berri" zooming around, in busy city traffic, carving through the Hills or taking on the GOR.
    [​IMG]

JozlynJozlyn discovered the fun of camping and touring and had amazing adventures of her own riding throughout VIC,NSW and SA on her VTR and BMW F650GS. She is a Queen of the Dirt now! Remember how much it used to scare you?

These five amazing women have been there for me, supporting and encouraging by example. They have achieved so much and have been through a lot along the way. They are absolutely remarkable women, intelligent, independent, strong, adventurous, open-minded, confident, and bloody mad, well they ride a motorbike after all!

So here's to 5 sexy bikie chicks who became my friends and my family. Girls, you are truly hot (y)!

• Like Like x 28
    • Winner Winner x 21
  2. Fr33dmFr33dm you are the amazing one. I have never seen such determination, courage and a willingness to take on the unknown. Despite a difficult start and roundabout journey you came out fighting.

Seeing pictures of you, Raven and the roads you've travelled is inspiration for many including me. :)

Ride on gorgeous girl...
    Team Berri (quite literally sitting on the sand in the middle of the Todd River in Alice Springs!) xx

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Great thread, good on you ladies!!!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Great read, really enjoy reading threads like this. Have met a few great people off this forum in the short time I've been here also.

I'm sure you'll have many more amazing people to come from here too! :)

Stay safe

• Like Like x 4
  5. English second language? Bloody hell english is my first and i rarly make eny senz wif my werds!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Great post, good luck to all the girls.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. fantastic post!...love reading stuff like this....inspirational! (y)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Your English is a damn sight better than my Russian Fr33dmFr33dm . All I know is
    Здравствуйте (Zdravstvuyte), как дела (kak dela) and для нашего здоровья (dlya nashego zdorov'ya).

And even then I had to look up the bloody spelling 'cos that's not how I'd spell 'em ;)

Good thread, nice to see strong female representation in western Vic. Hope to get out there with PSYKCPSYKC and visit one day! Grampians trip...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Nice post.. keep on ridin'

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Blooming marvellous job Chilli, you made me proud (y) That's all you need for a safe and fulfilling riding adventure through Russia. People will take care of you, and you will have Vodka on tap to your good health ("dlya nashego zdorov'ya")

Hope you guys will make it to Gramps soon!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I haven't met PSYKCPSYKC, but I'm sure that the above sentiment applies to her too (y)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Is this a bikie gang? :)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Hey dont mess with em dude there total badazzaz.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Hmmm..... Here's a thought!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Well done girls. And great writeup Fr33dm!

Speaking of which, I wonder how Minority153 is getting on?

16. uncle-greg.

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. #17 Fr33dm, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    Thank you BjpittBjpitt, I wondered about Minority153Minority153 too, she is a funny little firecracker! Persisted, never hesitated to ask for help and advice, took it all in her stride and never gave up. I hope she keeps having fun riding her Inazuma :)

What's with the face Uncle? What have given you such bad indigestion? Your sexy new bike doesn't agree with you? Or a bunch of girls who just wanna have fun?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. gal powa! :) yeah, def good to see more women riding

• Like Like x 3
  19. Great stuff, need more chic's on bikes, blokes bore me!!!!!

• Like Like x 1