Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yoshimura Fender Eliminator

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by kwik, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Hey people
    so i'm looking at a Yoshimura Fender Eliminator for my bike (Kawasaki ZX10R)
    not sure if i can post pics here yet as i am new,when i click on the pic symbol it prompts a URL?
    anyway my understanding is Yoshimura is a good brand, just after some info from anyone that has installed this brand fender eliminator on their bike, was it easy, or not too much dramas?
    Thanks for any info guys and gals
    Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit Kawasaki ZX10R 2011-2015 - RevZilla

2. I had a yoshi one without the led for the number plate and it is dead easy to install and change back if you need too. You'll just need some general tools.

Not sure how different the one with the led is. I assume it will just plug straight into the standard wiring loom for that particular bike model.

Mine was on a 2011 ZX10R too.
  3. Cool, thanks for the info jonnymac, sounds fairly straight forward, i downloaded the instructions and for the LED they supply butt connectors (...yes kids, butt connectors) that attach to bikes wiring male/female style, so far sounds fairly easy.
  4. Has anyone had a chance to get one of these? Looks so much tidier than most.
    I'd like one for the MT07 but doubt it's big enough to fit our number plates in it, could be wrong though.