Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by HILLY, Nov 25, 2007.

1. hey all i was wondering where is there a good place in aus to get a full yoshi system for my 07 cbr600rr and or would the price for the hole system just not be worth the gains or would i just be better getting just the slip on?
    thanks i hope that makes sence? lol

2. Just get the end can. The 0.000000000000000000001% performance gain really isn't worth it ;)
  3. +1 to vic.

Its all about the sound.
  4. I just bought a Yoshimura of ebay USA for little less than half what it cost me here. If that dont float ya boat, a Megacycle is around 500 bananas, Jafu just got one on his GSX750 and he seems happy.A Remus will be a little more expensive than the megacycle, but having had a yoshi and a remus, I would choose a Remus or the Megadycle to save some $.
    If you look at the scrolling banner add, Megacycle is running a promo advert at the moment, and I seem to recall the dyno graph he has is for a 2003 CBR600.
  5. Buy it online. US is the place to go. Kneedragger.com had them on sale for a while... Prices in Australia are just ludicrous. Shop around the web and I'm sure you'll find a MUCH better deal. Just remember to compare final prices (product + freight) as some shops will charge you way to much for freight.
    I'd say go for the slip on as well. Just can't justify the price of a full system (and good luck finding a yoshi with titanium header/mid pipe!!).

PS: hardracing.com has the full Evolution(titanium) akrapovic hex for your bike on sale! :wink: