Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yoo Halloo!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by fekkinell, May 23, 2008.

1. Hey all, just thought I should say a proper hello instead of just trawling through the boards in the shadows.

Once upon a time I got my L's as a silly 17year old and used to scream around the streets of Melbourne on a dark purple ZZR250. As time went on I stupidly sold the bike and my L's expired and I was forced to watch bikes from behind glass windows for a few years.

A few months ago my housemate suggested that I go and get my L's again and I could have the use of his bike when he wasn't using it, and thus I returned to 2 wheels again.

I'm 24 now and I'm still tootling around on a ZZR250... Oh the pain! Why did I let my L's expire? NOOOOooooo.... ;)

Anyways... It's all fun and feels good to be back on a bike. Also, I'm off to Stay Upright on Sunday to prevent history from repeating itself.

So that's me... hope to see you all around.

:grin:

2. G'day and welcome.
    Hope you stick around and not fekk off

3. I think you should stay upright every day, not just sunday....lol

Welcome, m8

4. Might take this oppurtunity to put in my own "yoo haloo" I'm the said housemate. Long time lurker, thinking it's time to upgrade so the little ZZR should soon go to Fekkinel.

I'm currently thinking of a punishment for inferring that she is "painful" by the way :twisted:

She's a great little bike, would recommend to anyone as it has been a great 2+ years of introduction to the biking world. Love the rides, community spirit and the Pr0n I see on the sidewalk everyday I walk through the city of Melbourne :LOL:

It's not the staying upright he should be worried about, it's tripping over and hitting his head on clotheslines hehe.
    Looking forward to getting to know the Netrider crew better.

-Jelly