Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

yoh captn! happy birthday

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by im.on.it, Nov 11, 2006.

1. :birthday:

Hope you're healing up nicely.

2. ...and greetings from The Hornet too :)

3. Happy Birthday

4. Happy B'day! Speedy healing and give us a yell when you want to go riding :)

5. gidday archie
    how is the sholder/collar bone comming along
    ohh yea happy birthday

6. yeeehaaaa! happy birthday Yoh Captn. Hope you have a blast of a day :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

7. Happy birthday old chap.

I saw your bike out at the Boss's place the other day, it's gonna be good as new. :)

8. [IMG:160:24:16a87e39e2]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/sgcooke/Smiles/bday1.gif[/img:16a87e39e2]

9. happy birthday mate, enjoy the sunshine! :grin:

10. HAppy birthday Dude! :birthday: :grin:

11. Happy birthday, hope it's a good one

12. Thank you all .. i did have agreat B-day started drinking at 10 am did not finish till 5 am the next day .. suffering now ... bike will be fix soon i cant wait to go on a ride and to cath up with all .. Ps on the 19th so next time you see me no Ls on back of bike ...wooooooot ... shoulder great playin cricket on saturdays next week ... still not allowed to throw or bowl but still can bat ... good excuse not to chase ball around lol TY again

13. Bummer... I missed this one - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!