Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Gregboy55, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Hi, got slapped around a little cos I started a topic on the main board before coming here and saying hello, sorry about that, probs shoulda checked the rules.

Anyways good to be here, this sites been pretty awsome info wise and yeah, I have a red streetfighter s which i spent 65 years saving for and i love it.

Cary on!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to NR.

We didn't bite..much... :D

So, where are you from? Etc etc etc...
  3. Nothing really much to say, im from Caulfield, work at a cafe, I live with the missus who rides a vespa, as you already know haha and yeah.

Love everything about riding, such as cutting though traffic like butter (when the traffic is stationary) parking "almost" everywhere, fairly low fuel costs considering and ive always genuinely been baffled by the legality of thou cc bikes. Too much fun to be legal.

hate rain and being invisible to drivers

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome! Don't mention the scooter and you'll be fine.
  5. btw ill post a couple of pics of the bike soon
  6. Is it a written rule that you have to introduce yourself? I didn't know that :eek:

Anyway, you've survived the hazing ritual, so welcome and enjoy your time on NR (y)