Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yo yo

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Life-on-Pegs, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I've been lurking on these forums for a little while and decided to make an account.

I ride a 2006 kawasaki zzr 250 but I've just gotten off lams so I'm hoping to upgrade to a bigger bike soon :D

You lot always seem really helpful and seem like a good community

Welcome me! :)
  2. Welcome :) I also ride a 2006 ZZR250 for commuting - just took it out for the first time this morning in fact.. Have the Zthou for fun tho :D

Where are you from?
  3. Welcome to NR.

Another Kwaka owner here with the ZX6RR for the track.

A 636 would be a decent upgrade ;)

Enjoy the search!
  4. Welcome to Nutrider!

What's the next question after that? Are you going to do the honours and ask the initiation question? ;)
  5. Welcome to NR.
    A ZZR600 would be a good upgrade if you can find one in good condition.

danny, you mean which glove ? :clown:
  6. Hehehe. Is that a euphamism? :ROFLMAO:
  7. The zzr is a good bike, it's easy to ride and i can pretty much throw it around as much as I want without coming off :p

Having said that, i've grown physically since I got the zzr 250 and it's just too small for my build now - it has me hunched over too much and it's really uncomfortable to ride. I dunno if the zzr600 is different though. I've been thinking I might get a z750 when I sell my current bike. I'm starting to appreciate streetfighters a lot more now, much better riding position etc and they make the rider look so cool :)

Danny I have no idea what you're talking about.. Do I want to? :p
  8. The initiation question is:

Are you hot?
  9. What is the welcome thread coming to???? :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider and the mouth-watering prospect of a bigger bike.