Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yet another Victorian newbie :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by mbikeboy, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, I'm a new member on here so I figured I should do a basic introduction. :grin:

I'm from Ballarat, 27, used to ride years ago and have recently decided to get back into it. I've got a Cagiva Mito, and will be attending a few of the 'Learner Tuesdays' to get used to the new bike and brush up on some rusty skills...

Anyway, I look forward to reading your posts and meeting a few of you over time. :)

2. Welcome

Welcome to NR - lots of fun and nonsense and even more good advice. Can't say I envy you riding in Ballarat in a few months time - your thermals will need thermals :shock:
  3. LOL! Yeah it gets a bit fresh out this way, and I even contemplated buying heated grips for the Mito...but only for a brief moment! :p
  4. gday mate welcome to netrider, now get reading the million and 1 posts we have here :)
  5. Make that, a million and two :LOL:

Hey, coooool Avatar! :cool: :p
    And now you're too cool for heated grips? :shock:

Plenty of nonsense here, and also loads of sense :grin:

Welcome to NR! :grin:
  6. Cheers for the 'cool' (geddit?!) intro's! Glad you like the avatar! Hehe! I've been reading a fair few of the threads, n am having a great time...lots of useful information, opinions and advice, and lots of jokes which have had me in stitches! :grin:

blacknblue, I'm going to have to give next weeks 'L Plater Meet-up' a miss unfortunately, because it means travelling to Melbourne tuesday evening n riding back, then driving back to the big smoke for an 8am hospital appointment the following morning, and driving back home same day. Dammit! :( I'd be completely exhausted . Fear not, I'll be down the following week! :D
  7. See you and yer nice red bike in a coupla weeks then :grin: