Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yet another to the fold

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Duke at Eee, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Hey members, just a quick hi from a new member. Always found netrider good source of info when surfing for bike stuff so I thought may as well join and maybe help others with questions.

2. Welcome to the forum mate. What do you ride?
  3. Ducati sports 1000, she's sooo beautiful.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Welcome to the fold. :happy:
  5. Welcome aboard. As the owner of such a pretty bike, I think there's something in the rules that says you have to post some pics.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. welcome aboard :]
  7. Welcome - I think you and I may be the only ones here with one of these. Well sort of, mines a GT1000. Is yours a monoposto or biposto? Any mods?
  8. Biposto with must have pipes
  9. I assume you mean the Termis. I have been thinking about pipes for a couple of years and still can't decide between Staintunes and Dennis Foran. Dennis is very local to me, so when i get around to it, that's probably the way I'd go.

My Oz Piega wheels have been by far the best change I've made. I'm thinking of fixing the suspension before the pipes.
  10. Stop teasing just show us the bike. Ohhh and welcome to the Duc branch of Netrider.
  11. Welcome to NR..

And as above...Pics please....
  12. would love to show her but it's either me or the phone thats not so smart and I can't get to a computer for while to upload through there sorry
  13. here she is. here she is in all her glory, sorry about the delay
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Oh my. She is pretty! :)