Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yet another lurker who just joined up

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by buckette, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Hi guys,

Have been a lurker for quite a while, LOVE your advice, very helpful and supportive! So thanks heaps!

Had so much trouble with my learners, helmet was too big and kept sliding forward obstructing my vision, bike was too big so had trouble walking the bike forward etc. And it was pouring down rain for the whole day!

Got myself a neat little Yamaha srx250 (thank goodness i can flatfoot the ground with it!) looking forward to getting out on the roads but need to get some gear first. Just ordered in an AGV to fit my XXS head, so should be out and about soon enough...can't wait!
  2. Hello and welcome.

I remember my learner course :shock: :? ..helmet to big ..gloves to small ,raining .

Ahhh good times .....ahead. :)
  3. Welcome to NR.

Sounds like you did your L's the hard way. But obviously that means you have done the hard part and it's a lot easier to ride when you have a helmet that lets you see where you are going.

Once the good weather sets in I will probably orgainising a few more Learner friendly rides, so hope to see you on a ride soon.
  4. Welcome to NR !!!!
  5. Well done and welcome.
    If you can get through your L's with all the crappy weather and ill-fitting gear then you are sure destined for better times ahead.

See you on the road!!

6. welcome to NR.
  7. Yo :wink:
  8. Welcome to Netrider; everything fits perfectly here.....
  9. xxs helmet ?...like I always say....nuthin beats a little head..... :LOL: :bolt:

Welcome !
  10. Aww, I should've joined last year instead of now, I missed all the interesting actions here. So much fun it seems.
    As long as everyone are nice & hug each other. Especially for a 50cc scooter rider on his full license like me :LOL: :grin: