Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yet Another 'Got My License' Thread.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by tyrelever, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Hiya guys

Woohoo got my license today! Goodbye L Plates hello 12 months till I get a bigger bike....

Great big THANKS! to Michael from Ridetek :D You did a great job and I would highly recommend Ridetek (Dandenong). If you’re on Netrider Michael Thanks and Good job - Ill be back for more training.

Good job at the rest of the group too - 100% pass ;P

Cheers,

2. Congrats...Use these next 12 months wisely gwasshoppa.

My wait is nearly up ! yay. Oct 20. Not like i'm counting or anything :LOL:

3. :woot: congratulations! I'm 13 months ahead of you - ner ner :p :LOL:

4. Koodoos to you fellow rider :grin:

5. Grats on getting the full license! Decided not to come back to H.A.R.T in kilsyth this time to do the double?!

6. Thanks Guys :D

Hey Thanks Maverick_132! I thought that Id do the license with another mob maybe get another spin of the art of motorcycling ;P

Hope to catch up sometime soon,

Cheers

7. Yay and Congrats!!!! :)

8. Well done, awesome.. :grin:

9. I'll second that. I was on the course with you (the guy who did the test first out of the group). He was a great instructor and gave me plenty of things to go away and practice on.

Michael was wearing a netrider.org.au T-shirt so he must be either a past or present member.

10. Welcome to the slowest 12 months of your life! :LOL:

11. YAY congrats bro.. i just got my P's like 3 weeks ago, Cant wait to get a nice harley (or a crap one, aslong as it sounds good ) :p

12. Congrats - got mine on Friday at Kilsyth. Those L plates can really fly, better than Frizbees. My dream is also a Harley but I doubt if I could afford one. I'll settle a Bouly (Boulevard C50 or C90 although colours suck) at the end of 12 months (is 12 months over yet?)